The Booster consists of a vertical arm attached at its pivot point to the base of the ride. One or two gondolas are attached at either end, typically seating four riders each. Each gondola also spins vertically. When the arm is vertically orientated, riders unload and load one gondola while the other is at its maximum height. When operating, both the arm and the gondolas spin, flipping riders head over heels several times.
- Booster, manufactured by Fabbri
- Skyscraper, manufactured by GravityWorks
- Speed, manufactured by KMG
- Turbo Force, manufactured by Zamperla
- List of Booster rides on this wiki